Commercial Electricians in Surrey, Middlesex, Berkshire & Buckinghamshire
Whether you are a business owner, or responsible for the maintenance of commercial premises, finding reliable contractors can be a huge headache.
What you are really looking for is a fully qualified, reliable electrical contractor, who comes highly recommended. And, of course, someone who turns up when they say they will and does a good job.
That shouldn’t be so difficult to achieve – and the good news is that it isn’t.
We offer all electrical maintenance contract work including:
- Periodical electrical inspections with certification, and thorough inspections prior to rent or purchase
- Testing and inspection of your emergency lighting, fire alarms, CCTV, access control and automated entry systems
- PAT testing
- Electrical review after fire/flood damage and electrical fault finding
- Design and installation of your commercial interior and exterior lighting including security lights and sensor operated communal lighting
- Installation or repair of your electrical sockets and consumer units
- Power supply review for your IT – including provision of uninterrupted supply
- Office moves – working with your IT providers
- Energy saving including sensor and timer installation and LED lighting, plus reduction of your carbon footprint through the use of energy saving parts
- Installation, inspection and maintenance of commercial solar and renewable energy systems
- Heating and air conditioning wiring
All work can be carried out as one off projects or on going maintenance.
If you would prefer to have peace of mind and manage your budget effectively, we can offer you an annual maintenance contract. Please talk to us to find out more.
We also offer a 24-7 emergency call out service, so you know your electrics are in safe hands no matter the time or day.
If you are looking for fully qualified reliable commercial electrical contractors, please contact us on 07970 970 880.